is a faith-based children’s mission striving to reflect Jesus’ heart, and be His hands and feet, to the destitute children of our South Africa. They believe that every child matter and by the providence of God, abandoned children can be welcomed into loving, forever families. Their mission is to save children and help them to not only survive but to THRIVE.
If you, your cell group or your church would like to support Door of Hope, you may Adopt a cot at R5,000.00 per month. This means:
- You will be assigned a “cot’ meaning one specific child in their care.
- They will keep you regularly updated on the child’s progress up until he/she is either adopted, reunited with extended family, moved to a specialist home, or joins the Door of Hope Village family.
- When your assigned child is placed with a forever family you will receive the wonderful news and then be assigned a new child for your “cot” who you can track and care for.
For more information send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: +27 11 432 2797
IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD ADOPT-A-COT, PLEASE CONSIDER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Nappies – Medium, Large and Extra Large
- Nan 1 Optipro
- Nan 2 Optipro
- Mealie meal
- Long Life Milk
- Epizone E
- Bum cream
- Pick n Pay or Checkers Vouchers
Donation drop offs at 15 Barbara Avenue, Glenvista, 2091, Johannesburg, South Africa