We do not know the impact of Zimbabwe on our lives because we are too self-focused or would rather keep it at a distance. The problem is that we are all touched by the violence of our continent we see their pain and sometimes live their pain because in keeps spilling into South Africa…
Are we then going to stay afar of?
Let us look at some of the news headlines on Zimbabwe:
- Zimbabwe opposition wants torture camps to close
- Zimbabwe opposition says poll violence could hit alarming proportions
- Zimbabwe: Emergency Relief Appeal
- Zimbabwe vote crisis may hurt ’08 platinum output-JM
- Zim saddened by SA violence
- Zimbabwe Exiles Forum slams attacks on foreigners
Is this something you would want in your country?
Do we know how to fight for freedom – nope, we have lost the desire to fight, because we think we are free. True we might be free and this freedom is a gift from great men and woman who fought for it, but if we do not fight to stay free, we have already lost our freedom!!!
It is time to fight for the freedom of Africa!!!
If you would like to make a donation towards this and other initiatives please go to www.wezimbabwe.org.